- Wear a poppy to honour those in uniform who have served Canada and also those who have died in service to our country.
- Attend Remembrance Day ceremonies.
- Pause for one minute of silence at 11:00 a.m. on November 11 to honour those who served and died in times of war, military conflict and peace.
- Help plan and participate in a commemorative ceremony with a community group.
- Thank a Veteran or Canadian Forces member for supporting peace and freedom efforts around the world.
Remembrance Day Canada (‘Soldiers Cry’ by Roland Majeau)