I want to hear from you and encourage comments, questions and suggestions. If you would like to contact me regarding RDN issues, please use my contact form and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Provided you are adding something to the discussion and not violating the terms of these Commenting Policies, I will be honored to approve and post your comments.
I ask that you stay on topic, respect other people’s opinions, avoid profanity, offensive statements, personal attacks, illegal content and anything else that might violate my standard terms and conditions. By commenting, you agree to the following:
- Moderation: To make sure that nothing distasteful such as, but not limited to, obscene language and spam is automatically posted to the site, all comments are moderated.
- Keep comments on topic – Any comment that appears to be off-topic will be edited or deleted.
- Real name, nickname and email address – A person commenting may choose to use either their actual name or an nickname. Valid email addresses are required but will not be posted and/or disclosed to others.
- No keywords in author names and external linking – If they are relevant to the original post and your comment and any external links included in it will be posted, but simply linking to your own site or one you are associated with and commenting for promotional purposes is frowned upon. If I suspect you’re using nickname name to simply include targeted keywords, and/or external links to drive traffic to your own site or one you are associated with I’ll either edit or delete your comment.
- Profanity – This is a family friendly site. Moderate language is allowed, but I reserve the right to edit out offensive language or delete any comment containing profanity.
- Personal attacks – Comments that stray from addressing the published topic and venture into the inflammatory and/or defamatory realm will not be posted. Personal attacks on the authors or other commentators will result in a deleted comment and if this occurs more than once I will block the commenter.
- Editor’s right – While I encourage comments that challenge or offer constructed criticism, I reserve the right to edit or remove any post, for any reason. I also reserve the right to block access to any individual or group from commenting or from the entire blog.